Miyerkules, Abril 29, 2015

Entry #1: Reaction To Tao's Departure From EXO

We were all shocked and disappointed when Tao's departure was confirmed. It really broke my heart. I've known Exo for years, even though I wasn't their fan at the first place. Well, before... It was just neutral. I'm just neutral. 

Exo is very popular here in the Philippines. So, when Kris and Luhan left, I was aware of that. I was also questioning myself, 'What if I'm a fan of them? What would I feel?' and something like those. Now, I've found the answer. Now that I'm an EXO-L. I've found the answers of my questions. 

After hearing the confirmation, I have to admit, I was kind of a little angry with Tao's dad. But afterwards, I understood him. He's just a father who wants the best for his son. I also realized, we should be happy because Tao can rest already and be healed. We must always be at his side. 

When the departure was still a rumor, I want to send a letter to Tao. But I guess it was too late to send it. He made his decision. The letter goes like this: 



Tao,
I’ll believe in you. And I really do. I am afraid that another departure will struck EXO again, but… please think wisely. I really want you to stay in EXO.
When I’m on your position right now, I know I can’t even choose. But remember to follow your heart. What your heart shouts, you must follow it. Even when it hurts others. Sometimes, we all need to be selfish. I’m not telling you to choose to stay in EXO, neither following your father but, please, do what you want. Do what you think is right. This time, don’t think about others. Think about you. As I said, whatever you want to do, do it. Even though you think it’s not right. Remember, oppa, when a thing is wrong, if you’re happy with it, continue it. It can be right, too.
And just remember, we’ll be here for you. We are one, right? Let’s just hold on with that. Let’s hold on to that promise. I’ll be here for you, oppa.
Anyway, thank you. For the happiness you’ve gave us these years. We love you, oppa.
Again, please do what you think is right. Do what your heart shouts.
We love you. Thank you.



陶,
我会相信你。而且我真的做了。我恐怕再偏离明智地击中胞外,再一次,但......请认为。我真的想要你待在胞外。
当我现在在你的立场上时,我知道我甚至不能选择。但记住要跟随你的心。你的心的呼叫,您必须遵循它。甚至当它伤害了他人。有时候,我们都需要自私。我不会告诉你要选择留在胞外,你的父亲既不跟着但请做你想要什么。做你认为是正确。这一次,不要想着别人。想着你。正如我所说,无论你想做,做它。即使你认为这是不对的。记住,哥哥,当一件事情是错误的如果你对它满意,继续这件事。它可以是正确的太。
并且要记住,我们会在这里等你。我们是一体的吗?让我们只是坚持与那。让我们坚持这一承诺。我会在这里为你,哥哥。
总之,谢谢你。为幸福而你已经给我们这些年来。我们爱你,哥哥。
同样,请做你认为是正确。做你的心的呼喊。                 
我们爱你。谢谢. 

I wish he really did follow his heart. And I'll be thankful for it.

Xoxo.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento